Barrett For Sale
The Barret Firearm Manufacturer, a US Based company was founded in the year 1982 by Ronnie Barret with the purpose of manufacturing a semi-automatic rifle that can use the powerful 12.7×99mm NATO (.50 BMG) ammunition, that was developed to service and be used in the M2 Browning machine guns. The gun was developed by Ronnie Barret himself during the early 1980's and the first working prototype was introduced by Barret himself in 1982 which was aptly called M82 for the year it was first introduced to the public.
interesting with Barret's semi-automatic rifle was that he personally handled
and produced each part of the weapon himself and went to market and produced
the M82 himself and with his own personal fortune which was unheard before in
the arms manufacturing business. The whole arms industry was surprised at the
M82 semi-automatic rifle which was chambered by the rather powerful round which
was originally chambered for a machine gun and was absolutely have devastating
impact on a target resulting in an immediate KIA. Barret continued to developed
the M82 throughout the 1980's and developed a more improved version called
M82A1 in 1986 although the arms industry was still not convinced as to the
effectively of the semi-automatic rifle at that time with no actual battlefield
experience to claim of except test firing it on the firing ranges.
The Barrret rifle gained attention in 1989 with the first mass order coming from Sweden and thus fortunes changed for Barret's company. He was able to convince the US Army to order the Barret Rifle which was successfully deployed during the Gulf War and which generally made an impact in actual battlefield situation with devastating effectiveness. It was during this time at the Gulf War that the Barret sniper rifle gained admiration from the different countries armed forces which gave the company respectability in the arms field and thus was able to produce and developed more models patterned after the .50 BMG chambered rifles namely the M95, M99, and M99-1 models which are lighter and more lower cost rifles but equally devastating in performance.
The Barret was so successful in actual performance that the US Army has already incorporated the weapon in its arsenal and is already using the improved M82A3 and the newer version M107. The latter that is specifically made for targets which are anti-materiel while the M107 is specifically designed to be used on soft targets and usually used by teams in the explosive ordinance disposal group and is used with special militaryHEIAP ammunition, its power is not required for anti-personnel use: the heavy recoil and weight are an unnecessary penalty. The Barret rifles performance thus gained more admiration from armed forces of so many countries and with the development of a newer and much improved version which was called M107A1 which was introduced and sold for commercial release thus paving way for more financial success for the Barret Company and available to a bigger market which not only caters to different countries armed forces but to various security firms as well as different Police agencies and specialize teams like SWAT and other law enforcement agencies. The much improved M107A1 was lighter weight overall by 4 pounds and had increased accuracy with a modified cylindrical titanium muzzle brake which can accept the Barret suppressor and additional modifications which boosted the rifles durability and operators performance.
- $1920.97The REC7 GEN-II was manufactured by Barrett. There are 7 different type(s) of REC7 GEN-II’s listed for sale. The REC7 GEN-II can be purchased as 5.56X45mm NATO, 6.8mm Remington SPC and is priced from $1,921 to $2,299.
- $3529.09The Model 99 was manufactured by Barrett. There are 4 different type(s) of Model 99’s listed for sale. The Model 99 can be purchased as 50 BMG, 416 Barrett and is priced from $3,529 to $4,850.
- $3859.19The M98 was manufactured by Barrett. There are 2 different type(s) of M98’s listed for sale. The M98 can be purchased as 338 Lapua Magnum, 308 Winchester and is priced from $3,859 to $4,558.
- $4097.89The Model 98 Bravo was manufactured by Barrett. There are 1 different type(s) of Model 98 Bravo’s listed for sale. The Model 98 Bravo can be purchased as 300 Winchester Magnum and is priced at $4,098.
- $5185.00The MRAD was manufactured by Barrett. There are 1 different type(s) of MRAD’s listed for sale. The MRAD can be purchased as 308 Winchester and is priced at $5,185.
- $5188.62The MRAD was manufactured by Barrett. There are 7 different type(s) of MRAD’s listed for sale. The MRAD can be purchased as 308 Winchester, 338 Lapua Magnum and is priced from $5,189 to $5,409.
- $5352.19The 338 Lapua MRAD was manufactured by Barrett. There are 1 different type(s) of 338 Lapua MRAD’s listed for sale. The 338 Lapua MRAD can be purchased as 338 Lapua Magnum and is priced at $5,352.
- $9044.00The 82A1 was manufactured by Barrett. There are 1 different type(s) of 82A1’s listed for sale. The 82A1 can be purchased as 416 Barrett and is priced at $9,044.
- $8263.83The M82A1 was manufactured by Barrett. There are 1 different type(s) of M82A1’s listed for sale. The M82A1 can be purchased as 50 BMG and is priced at $8,264.
- $9999.99The M107A1 was manufactured by Barrett. There are 10 different type(s) of M107A1’s listed for sale. The M107A1 can be purchased as 50 BMG and is priced at $10,000.
- Rounds: 10Last Updated: Feb 23rd, 2017Cost Per Round: $6.63Price: $66.28
- Barrett Barrett Firearms .50 BMG Ammunition CBC 660 Grain M33 Ball Full Metal Jacket 10rds Per Box, 50 BMGRounds: 10Last Updated: Feb 22nd, 2017Cost Per Round: $7.22Price: $72.19
- Rounds: 10Last Updated: Feb 23rd, 2017Cost Per Round:Price: Out of Stock