Chaparral Arms - 1876 Rifle
The 1876 Rifle was manufactured by Chaparral Arms and made in Italy, this 1876 Rifle lever shoots a 40 - 60 wcf caliber bullet from a octagonal barrel barrel that's 28'' inches long. The barrel has a blued finish and mounts to a hardwood english/straight stock.
Shooting.org encourages all rifle shooters that use the Chaparral Arms 1876 Rifle to leave comments and reviews on our forum to give members the most information about the 1876 Rifle
- Weight : 10.3 lbs. lbs
- Trigger : AccuTrigger
- Barrel Length : 28''
- Barrel Finish : Blued
- Barrel Type : Octagonal Barrel
- Sights : Front - Brass Bead Rear - Ladder Style
- Rate Of Twist : 1 in 20'' ''
- Stock Type : English/Straight
- Stock Material : Hardwood
- Stock Finish : Oil Finish
- Butt : Metal Plate
- Receiver Finish : Color Case - Hardened
- Overall Length : 48.5''
- Magazine Capacity : 11
- Magazine Type : Tubular